Limited Edition one-of-a-kind Commemorative D-Day 75th Anniversary Ammo Can. ONLY 100 available – selling fast.
Side 1: represents the land, sea and air battle that more than 4000 allied troops gave their lives for the freedom of our Country. This remarkable design is by a Combat Wounded Veteran, US Marine Corps.
Side 2: of this D-Day 75th Anniversary Ammo Can features a stunning photo of the landing on the beaches of Normandy, taken on June 6, 1944 by Charles Turner.
Comes in Ship Gray Semi Gloss Finish. 30 Cal
100% Made in the USA. Each D-Day 75th Anniversary Ammo Can is authentic government issue made for the US Military – COMBAT WOUNDED VETERANS REFURBISH each Ammo Box – the next step is professional powder coating. And finally we Digitally UV print the image right on the can for vibrant color. Looks beautiful, strong seal, waterproof, airtight and fire resistant.
Truly a one-of-a-kind – MEANINGFUL – gift for a WWII Veteran or Collector.
This Custom Ammo Box Design is the perfect gift for the veteran or active service member in your life – Father’s Day, Retirement, Birthday, Job Promotion, Change of Command, End of Duty. Full COLOR permanent UV printed images. Particularly special as COMBAT WOUNDED Veterans REFURBISH each can.
Limited Quantity Available.
One size only – 7.62 mm/.30 caliber
Digitally printed for durable scratch and fade-resistant imaging.
D-Day Ammo Can Uses:
- As a piece of art.
- As an unique addition to a WWII or D-Day Collection
You can also use your D-Day Ammo Can for:
- Safe and secure storage for Important Documents.
- Hunting, Camping and/or Boating Supply storage – keep supplies clean and dry.
- First Aid or Emergency Kit – keep it in the car or
- Tool or Tackle Box.
- Seed Keeper (keeps the bugs and vermin out – while keeping the seeds fresh).
- A Secret Stash Can – keep the smell in the box.
Ammo Can Features:
- .30 caliber size: 11″ L x 3.75″ W x 7.25″ H
- Solid steel construction
- Rubber seal for water-tight and air-tight storage.
- Fireproof for safe document storage.
- Collapsible handle wrapped in navy blue survival cord for polished look and easy carry.
- Easy to lock – clamp down closure.
- Removable lid.
- Finish: Gloss Navy Blue
- Weight: .30 Cal is 3.9 lbs
- Made in the United States
*** Refurbished by Combat Wounded Veterans*** This D-Day 75th Anniversary Ammo Can is an authentic Government issue Ammo Can made for and used by the United States Military. It has been beautifully refinished by combat wounded veterans. You can expect to see some very minor imperfections such as scratches and the occasional slight dent in the can. Even “brand new” government issue ammo cans have imperfections.