The corpsman is part medic, part nurse, part pharmacist, who serves in the Navy and on its ships, but also deploys with Marines. A corpsman’s importance in combat is unrivaled and requires the skill and courage of any grunt. SInce 1898, their work earned the recognition of twenty ships named for them and more than 600 medals for valor, including twenty-two Medals of Honor.
Made of an extremely soft cotton and double needle stitching throughout, this T-SHIRT is made to last.
- 5.0 oz, 100% pre-shrunk cotton jersey
- Athletic Heather color 90/10 cotton/polyester blend
- High-density fabric for exceptional print clarity
- Tear away label
- Seamless 1x1 rib collar with two-needle cover-stitching on front neck
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Two-needle hemmed sleeves and bottom
- Quarter-turned to eliminate center crease
Sizes: S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL, 5XL, 6XL